Core Business Principles
|| The formula for successful business start-up is built on five core business principles that help entrepreneurs identify the key elements of a successful business launch and to navigate the challenges of starting a new for-profit or non-profit business.
- Realistic Marketplace Awareness
- Marketable Business Concept
- Sustainable Business Model
- Balanced Business Infrastructure
- Scalable Business Plan
||Integrated Business Performance Solutions
Then seasoned SCORE counselors integrate an arsenal of solutions to plan for business start-up, short-term stability and long-term success.
Road Map - Simple Steps Process
- Assessment counseling (Individual and group) Click here to schedule a free counseling session
- Mentoring services (Individual and group)
- Education workshops (Seminars, webinars and events) Click here for current workshop schedule
- Valuable resources and documentation Click here for our resource listing
- Professional networks and subject matter coaches
- Professional support services (Coming soon)
Once you and your SCORE case mentor have identified the key elements that will provide the foundation for starting your new business, you jointly put together a launch plan that can increase your potential for initial business success and long-term survival. This proven start-up plan identifies initiatives, strategies, personal responsibilities, schedules, resources and other elements needed to get the business up and running within a manageable time frame.
- Personal Qualification (Do you have what it takes?)
- Marketplace Awareness (Marketplace analysis and marketable business concept)
- Business Feasibility (Leadership, balanced infrastructure, sustainable model)
Top-line business performance (Front-office)
Bottom-line business operations (Back-office)
- Launch Commitments (Decision, funding and launch)